Wouter Derveaux graduated in law from Ghent University in 1996, after which he began his career as a lawyer. Wouter has been a partner at DLPA since 2006.
Wouter works in all areas related to staff issues and human resources. He has years of experience in labour law, the law on occupational accidents, social security law and social criminal law.
You can consult Wouter on issues relating to social inspections, the transfer of businesses, international joint ventures, secondment and temporary labour.
Wouter works closely with various federations and HR service providers, and is a regular speaker at seminars and conferences on current aspects of social law and staff issues.
Languages: NL - FR - EN
- Labour law
- Social security law
- Employee well-being and occupational injury
- Inspections by the Social Legislation Inspectorate
- International employment and secondment
- Social dialogue, collective redundancies and restructuring
- Hiring self-employed persons and outsourcing
- Temporary employment